Australis has launched a few products recently. I haven't seen these in person yet, but they should already be in store if you are interested!
- CC Cream ($12.95/3 shades) -- Like what CC creams are suppose to do.. This CC Cream is suppose to act as a multi-tasking face make-up product that evens out the skin tone and provide flawless coverage with a soft matte finish. Locks in moisture and has a colour correcting ability which brightens and neutralises redness and pigmentations.
- Tint My Brow ($9.95/3 shades) -- Lightweight brow tint which enables you to tint, define and control with an easy-to-use brush applicator. Claims to remain flawless through all conditions!
- Eyeshadow Cream Duo ($9.95/3 shades) -- An intensely coloured eyeshadow cream duo which keeps you covered for both day and night looks! Glides on creamy and dries to an "ultra intense colour with a light metallic spark".
Face Of Australia Budgeproof Gel Eyeshadows ($8.95/8 shades)
These were launched some time ago. I wasn't aware of their existence until I dropped down to my local Big W @_@ Described to be velvety smooth eyeshadows, these are long-lasting with an intensely rich formula. Can be applied for a subrtle colour or layered for a more intense effect. Lasts all day without fading and budging.
Face Of Australia Carnivale! Limited Edition Nail Collection ($5.95/8 shades)
New Face Of Australia nail collection! Yeeyeyeyeyeyey! Inspired by a circus carnivale theme, the collection features four matte shades and four glittering shades. YES! Glitter shades!
Okay, then there's Bourjois who's also launching a spankin' new range of face products for ya!
- Happy Light Foundation ($29/4 shades) -- A liquid foundation that enhances your radiance while concealing imperfections. Lasts for 16 hours with a supple texture. Offers an undectectable finish and contains an active moisturiser to let the skin breathe.
- Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer ($21) -- A light facial primer for normal to dry skin. Leaves the skin soft, moisturised and re-plumped.
- Happy Light Matte Serum Primer ($19) -- A light facial primer for normal to combination skin. Leaves the skin feeling velvety, mattified and refines pores.
- Happy Light Ultra-Covering Concealer ($19/2 shades) -- A multi-action concealer that conceals dark shadows and blemishes while illuminating the skin. Has a smooth texture and blends with the skin without stiffening facial expressions or slipping. Leaves the complexion revitalised and illuminated.
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Vernis Summer Collection ($6.95/6 shades)
Another nail collection! L'Oreal releases their summer collection for their Color Riche range! All shades are limited edition and like their regular Color Riche range, contains an in-built top coat. Two in one baby! ^~^
essence rocks back again with their newest collection, me & my ice cream. Oh, the names that they come up with..
- Baked Eyeshadow ($4.95/3 shades) -- Creamy texture with a 'cool' marble effect to conjure up summery eye make-up styles. Light shimmery finish.
- Cream Blush ($4.95/1 shade) -- The intensive apricot shade offers a naturally fresh complexion. Yeap. The end... >_<"
- Shimmer Pearls ($5.75/1 shade) -- Shimmering pearls with a light colour dispersion that feature pastel shades of the me & my ice cream collection. Offers a subtle glow for the face and... um, neckline? Also is suppose to cover up fine imperfections.
- Lip Balms ($3.50/3 shades) -- Blended coloured lip balm which contains shea butter and jojoba oil.
- Nail Polishes ($2.95/4 shades) -- A selection of pastel shades.
- Nail Topping Stickers ($3.50/1 style) -- Self-adhesive nail stickers that offers a 3D effect for the nails.
That's not all though! They also have these cuteeeeeee packaged hand wipes! Has a re-sealable packaging that fits into any purse and also features a strawberry ice-cream fragrance! So cute, the packaging!
They are also only $2.50 per pack!
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Nail Lacquers ($9.95/7 shades)
After their Fuzzy Coats, they've now released a new range! I don't think you can find them anywhere else yet besides Chemist Warehouse. They are also having a sweet sale on these. If you haven't heard, these are another multi-dimensional nail lacquer range that leaves a sugar-dipped effect. It's suppose to apply like a creme and transforms into a sugarcoted, semi-matte finish for a vibrant manicure. Perfect for summer, methinks!
Designer Brand Ultimate Brow Palette
First time featuring Designer Brands! They've released a brow shaping and colouring kit that features essential tools for shaping, arching and grooming eyebrows. The kit includes three brow stencils and custom light & dark powers to blend and match. Also contains a soft cream highlighter and a multi-purpose dual ended applicator.
Ulta3 Colour Game Nail Polish Collection ($2/5 shades)
Another nail collection for Summer. This one's called 'Colour Game' and features five bright nail lacquers. So many nail polish collections for this summer!
Revlon Nearly Naked Mineral Powder Foundation (~$29.95)
No idea how many shades this product has.. I can't even find its press image to include.. Haha. I also can't find any information on this product, but if you're keen, Amy has already posted about her first impressions on this product here.
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Range
- Liquid Mousse Foundation ($14.95/8 shades): A matte foundation with a lightweight mousse texture. Glides on the skin and blends seamlessly and evenly. Offers flawless, silken, shine-free finish that lasts all day.
- Pressed Powder ($12.95/4 shades): Helps calm and clarify the skin and control shine for up to 12 hours. Provides lightweight, long-wearing and natural-looking coverage. Suitable for all skin types. Fragrance-free.
COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm ($12.95/10 shades)
Last, but not least! Covergirl launches their newest range of Jumbo Gloss Balms! Now available instore, these are twist-up pen lip balms that "delivers colour and shine in one application". Long-lasting formula and leaves the lips soft and nourished.
They photo they provided has like a billion shades though... @_@
So that's all for this months launches! SO many products! The esssence collection is ridiculously cute in terms of packaging. Every other products are pretty bright and colourful!
What do you have your eyes on?
Sally Hansen Sugar Coats for me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!