- You must be a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect OR email.
- In the comment box below, please leave your name, GFC Name (or subscribed email) and email address.
- Please also make sure to have your parents'/guardian's consent to enter this giveaway if you are under 18 years of age! I don't want anyone thinking there's some creep sending shampoo and conditioner to your house!
- Winners will be drawn via random.org
29 December 2011
17 December 2011
The very first time I used it, I uploaded a silly photo which the results turn out to be my K-pop idol Lee Hyori. Argh! I'd do anything just to look 65% like her! Boo!
But I decided to upload five different photos which looks much more like the real me (minus my extremely bad skin! eek!) for much more accurate results.. and here are they are:
- Ayumi Hamasaki
- Joey Yung
- Choi Ji Woo (Stairway to Heaven ^_^~!!)
- Son Ye-jin
- Hikaru Utada
- Vivian Hsu has actually appeared 3 out of 5 face scans!
- Hirosue Ryoko topped 2/5 face scans though!
13 December 2011
10 December 2011
- An empty palette (I bought mine on eBay for $3)
- Two metal spoons
- A toaster or a candle
- Anti-bacterial tablets (I use Milton tablets which can be purchased at Priceline)
- Your preferred lipsticks!
- Glue (I used craft glue)
5. While waiting for cool, peel off the label of your lipstick and stick onto the inside cover of the palette.
01 December 2011
22 November 2011
I like the shade though! Definitely a shade that I'm looking forward to pair with greys in manicures or other pastel shades! It's a colour which will brighten up the days of the upcoming cold and gloomy season in Aussie here!