A few snaps of things I've been getting up to:
AUSTRALIS Bae Watch Mascara ($14.95)
A mascara designed for volume, curl, lift and lengthens. Clump-free and intensely pigmented.
AVON True Colour Wide Awake Mascara ($14.99)
Same-same in terms of claims, but in addition, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
BENEFIT They're Real Double the Lip ($36/8 shades)
Coooooooooool? I actually can't remember the last time I've heard any lippy news from Benefit! This is supposed to be a liner and lippy, two-in-one product.
COVERGIRL Katy Kat (in collaboration with Katy Perry)
- Mascara ($18.95/2 shades): offers a dramatic look, for a cat-eye look.
- Matte Lipstick ($17.95/11 shades)
ELIZABETH ARDEN Lasting Impression Mascara ($42/2 shades)
Delivers length, separation and definition. Another mascara! (y am i not surprised?)
REVLON BEAUTY TOOLS
- 4-in-1 Blending Sponge ($10.95): Very interestingly shaped beauty blender!
- Brush & Sponge Daily Cleanser ($14.95)
- Professional Blending Brush ($15.95): Like a beauty-blender, but as a brush instead.
- Colorstay 2-in-1 Angled Kajal ($23.95/4 shades) -- A dual-ended angled eyeliner with an attached brush. Waterproof.
- Colorstay Brow Crayon ($25.95/3 shades) -- Blendable and buildable brow crayon for defining the brows.
- Colorstay Brow Pencil ($22.95/5 shades) -- Dual-ended brow pencil that fills and tames the brows.
SALLY HANSEN Miracle Gel Rustic Charm Collection ($16.95/6 shades)
Six limited edition shades inspired by the autumnal country landscapes! It's actually so new that I can't even find photos of the shade range, soz.
SCOTT CORNWALL Hair Toners ($16.99/3 shades)
I don't usually feature hair products but these surely do look interesting! Available in three different shades.
Short and sweet this month, not many products at all. Nothing very intriguing this month. The Covergirl Katy Kat lippies, I've already got my hands on those.
As for the three mascaras, not really!
I've been experimenting with MAYBELLINE The Falsies Push Up Mascara ($21.95) and I've been loving it so far, therefore, not looking to change anytime soon.
The Revlon beauty blending sponge definitely has my attention, but the last time I've purchased blending sponges from drugstore brands (ahem, Australis!), I was fairly disappointed so........ probably not!
What do you think?
Let me know!