09 October 2013

Think Pink! -- OPI Nail Lacquer in Japanese Rose Garden


More pink lacquers!!

Japanese Rose Garden is a new addition to my collection only of recently. A family friend has gifted it to me along with 5 other lacquers which I'm hoping to swatch them all soon! Anyways, at first, I wasn't really fond of this pink colour. The colour is just looks too dull, not really my cuppa tea.



But oh my godddddddddd, it makes the prettiest dusty pink on the nails. I'd like to say that the smooth formula is also a contributing factor to as how amazing it looks on the nails.


The colour is a warm-toned dusty pink, with very slight shimmers that you could only see at a closer look. The formula applies amazingly smooth with an amazing glossy finish. Just simply amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! 


It's also quite pigmented, so 2-3 coats was enough for an opaque finish. In these photos, I've applied 3 average coats!


Yoshhhhh! It looks exactly like this in real life. This glossy, this smooth and the shade looks just like it does in the photos. So so so so so so pretty and is such a nice touch away from the usual bright and bold pink colours that I usually sport.


Can you recommend me any other similar pink shades to this?
Would appreciate it so much! Thanks!



Hoping to find more pinks like this in the near future to add to my existing range ^~^

5 comments :

  1. It looks gorgeous! Love the subtle shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a girly and pretty colour! Not what I would normally pick out or wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour ...... do u know how much was it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the colour!!! And your photos are always so hd :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! I'm not usually a fan of pink nail polish but this is gorgeous and your swatches are always brilliant xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...