27 September 2012

Sydney IMATS 2012: Tag & Wishlist

Sydney IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show) is a make-up trade show featuring international brands/companies to exhibit, live demonstrations by international make-up artists, international guest speakers, masterclasses, showcases of make-up masterpieces and student competitions!

Sydney IMATS 2012 will be held at the Sydney Convention Centre on the 29th and 30th of September 2012! Yay!

Tickets can still be purchased here.

------------

I can't believe it's been 1 year since the Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend! Last year was the first time I went to IMATS and attended ABBW with Alice, Tezza and Amanda where we met for the very first time!

Although it's been a year, I still feel grateful and happy that ABBW happened (thanks to Kimmi, Jacie and event sponsors) -- where I was able to learn about beauty blogging and how to work with PRs!

Anyways, it's been one year and we've only reunited (altogether) once and it was at Tezza's 21st birthday! Boo! I really cannot wait to see them this weekend! Yipeeeeee!

I actually filmed an IMATS tag video last month on my YouTube channel (yes, I have a YT channel!) and here it is!




I know I have alot of make-up and that I'm on a make-up ban, but have I told you that it excluded IMATS & market hauls? LOL! :P

Here's my IMATS wishlist for this year, based on the list of exhibitors and from what I saw at IMATS last year...


1. Inglot Matte Lipsticks -- At first, I was really keen on Illamasqua lipsticks, but as they won't be exhibiting at IMATS.. I've moved onto Inglot! I've never tried Inglot products, except for a few eyeshadows, so this will be exciting!

2. Ben Nye Creme Rouge Wheel -- I purchased a bruise wheel from them last year, but only saw their blush wheel after when I got home! Super excited to have a look at their cream blush wheel as I've been wanting to try out cream blushers for yonks and this wheel looks not only convenient, but also of great quality!

3. OCC Lip Tars -- I have a few shades jotted down to make sure I remember which shades to look at, at IMATS! Divine, Trollop, Queen, Grandma, Memento and Hush! Hopefully they are discounted at IMATS, that'd be great :')

4. Inglot AMC Lip Pencil -- I'm in need of some lip liners in my life! I've tried Australis' lip liner, but it's not that great.. so now is the time! Coming for you AMC lip pencils!

5. Mehron Spirit Gum Adhesive -- Halloween is coming and whilst we don't celebrate Halloween in Australia, I still like to create scary make-up looks! I have liquid latex and scar wax at home, all I need now is spirit gum! This would be greaaaaaat! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

6. Sue poo (not pictured LOL) to come down to Sydney so we can go to IMATS together 8(


Yeap!! That is all! Your time to shine...


Are you attending Sydney IMATS 2012? What's on your wishlist?

Link me if you have a wishlist! 


Thanks for reading!

7 comments :

  1. OCC lip tars!! :D

    If I was going to IMATS (which I'm not boo :( ) I would get lots of NYX stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inglot is offering 30% at IMATS >_<
    I wish I could go :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to IMATS last year and bought a few things. My wishlist for this year is:

    (1) to actually get there, and

    (2) to meet up with the people I've met before and the people I haven't met before but know on line.

    Anything else is a bonus at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg I'm finally catching up on blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waahhhh hope you girls had a great time!

    Idk why I separated this into 3 posts. Thank god you don't have captcha LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...