Well.. I'm extremely late on this post, so the campaign has officially ended ... Meep! I'm extremely sorry! I wished I posted about this earlier, because you guys would've scored yourself an AWESOME pack of make-up wipes!
Seriously.. These wipes are one of the best wipes I've ever used!
What makes them different from the rest? Well, here's a list:
- The material -- Oh, the very first time I used these, the material of the face wipes stood out the most to me! It's much softer than other wipes I've used and feels like it's very... Err.. Wooly? Cotton-y? It just feels very different (and I love it)!
- Very moist -- Who doesn't like wet wipes, right?
- The after-feel -- After removing my make-up, the wipes leaves this oily film. I wasn't comfortable with it at first, but hey... I'm here now and I actually really like the idea of this since it leaves my skin feel moisturised instead of feeling tight and dry. I think the oily-film it leaves behind may be certified organic aloe vera and/or sweet almond oil and/or rosehip oil and/or jojoba oil as described on their website. Not too sure, but whatever you are oil.. I like you!
- Safe and gentle on the skin and environment!
Proud to say, WOTNOT's facial wipes are also:
- Not tested on animals
- Australian owned
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
- Free from alcohol and artificial fragrances
- Free from parabens and ptrochemicals
- Ideal for women with sensitive skin
- Removes all make-up including waterproof mascara
These wipes are a tad more costly at $7.95 per pack of 25 wipes which I usually don't justify for. However, I really like these wipes, so they're totally worth it!! I wished they'd branch out to national stores (such as Priceline or Big W) though, for easier access.
Otherwise, if you can find them near you, I highly recommend them!
What do you think of WOTNOT's facial wipes?Share with me your HG/favourite facial wipes too!
Disclaimer: Product was provided for review consideration... a long time ago. All opinions mentioned in this post are of my own and remains uninfluenced and unbiased.