30 November 2014

New On Shelf: Australis, Face Of Australia, Models Prefer, Ulta3, Ardell

Hay yo! Another month, another post!

My pocket has been sooooo emptied from my dental fees and Christmas presents for the past weeks, that it's not funny. Urgh. I won't be joining you in this month's "I'd really like to see...", because just the slight thought of it.. is not good.

OK. I FORGOT. JUST AFTER 10 SECONDS OF WRITING THAT PARAGRAPH, I remembered I had won a $100 Priceline Gift Card from Every Little Polish (thanks Rose!) and also got my hands on Rimmel's latest lip range.


Actually no, those need to be saved for purchasing my mother's favourite Biore cleansers.. Forgot. (҂⌣̀_⌣́)




Face Of Australia Eye Lights Under Eye Concealer ($12.95/2 shades)
I've mentioned this twice, still trying to trial it for an in-depth review. FOA says, the click-pen highlighter "provides coverage for dark circles, uneven skin tone and fine lines. Also reflects light for a dewy and fresh look". 





Face Of Australia Lumi-tint ($12.95/4 shades)
YAY??? Something [extremely] different! Like tinted-highlighting sticks that can be used as a cream blush, highlighter, and the "darker shades can also be used for subtle contouring". Made to suit all skin tones, and sensitive skin types!




Ardell Lashes


Both items ($9.99) are of the same range, offering a slightly flared look. Permanently curled, weightless and waterproof. Suitable for those with "small, large, round, almond-shaped or deep-set eyes". 



We also have 3 additions (or launches) to the Natural Half Lash range, which is suitable for all eye shapes. Mainly enhances density along the outer edge of the lashline.
  • Lash Accents 301 Black ($9.99)
  • Lash Accents 318 Black ($9.99)
  • Lash Accents 305 Black ($9.99)



Ulta3
I'm not sure when these products were launched, but.. Umm!!! I'll go through them quickly anyways, since most were made for the upcoming Christmas season.


Perfect Balance Foundation ($9.95/5 shades)
A lightweight, oil-free foundation that offers a glowing complexion and smooth finish. One layer for a sheer tint and build-up for a fuller coverage. 

Perfect Balance Primer ($8.95)
Creates a smooth base for foundation, and helps to ensure make-up stays put throughout the day! Also contains argan oil to hydrate the skin.



I've mentioned their Advent Calendar ($24.00) in my last #NOS post, but they also have other Christmas packs...

  • Candy Cane ($12.95) contains some limited edition and some popular Ulta3 shades.
  • Lip & Nail Pack ($4.00/6 sets) contains a nail polish and their Moisturising Lipstick.
  • Colour Me Pretty Lipstick Crayon Pack ($12.00), a Christmas pack containing 3 lip shades.



Nails, Nails, Nails! ($10/7-pack or $20/15-pack), a twist on Santa's Ho-ho-ho! The gift pack contains a range of nail colours to suit every festive function. Pastel, fluros, glittery, shimmery -- all in here!



Watercolour Nail Art ($10/set of four or $2/ea) -- special effect colour tints that add a wash of transparent colour to the nails. To be applied as a tinted top coat over a white base polish. Would LOVE to see how this works...


Next brand!


Australis Bronzeyed Girl Eyeshadow Palette ($9.95)




Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Powder ($16.99/3 shades)
I've seen some beauties on Facebook raving about these, a cheap and efficient [baked] highlighting powder, although it's marked as a "finishing powder". Wot?


I really wanted these during the 40% Priceline sale! Raaar. Instant regret for not picking up one.


That's all! 


online survey




I don't know about you, but I'd love my hands on those MP Soft Touch Powders, FOA Lumi-tints and SEE how those Ulta3 Watercolour lacquers look on the nails!

Let me know if there are other products I've missed out on!


4 comments :

  1. I love ardell lashes, looking forward to trying the new ones out. Also those new rimmel lippies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The FOA sticks look pretty interesting! There aren't many cream blush sticks, or cream blushes in general on the drugstore market! The Models Prefer powders look like the Hourglass Ambient lighting ones!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those FOA tints look pretty cool! Must start stalking Priceline...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those FOA sticks are looking good to me! And I've tried one of the Models Prefer Soft Touch powders and they feel pretty good! I use mine kind of like an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, I guess. ALSO I have a post about the Ulta3 Watercolour nails if you wanted to see them in action ;) they're really similar to the OPI Sheer Tint-y thingos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...