But I thought I'd snatch up this month's Bellabox since they've announced an awesome free OCC Lip Tar deal for every new subscriber.. which is totally worth it since the Lip Tars itself are $15.00 at IMATS!
So to receive a box full of beauty goodies and a free OCC Lip Tar.... why not?!
This month's Bellabox is themed 'Pretty in Pink Party' in celebration of Bellabox's 1st birthday and to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation.. Bellabox will be donating $1 from each October box!
Opened up the box to a pink party... :')
Products I've received:
- Cedel Blow Dry Faster Hair Protector (full sized, $9.99)
- Estee Lauder Resilence Lift Instant Action Lift Treatment (sample)
- Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer (sample)
- DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense (sample)
- Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm in Sheer Pink Tint (full sized)
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Brightening Eye Colour (full sized, $3.99)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour (full sized, $13.95)
- Yummy Chocolatier Pink Heart Chocolate
...and my OCC Lip Tar in Pageant, of course! :P
I'm pretty impressed with what I've received for this month! I know I'd bring all four full-sized items into use! I already own the Cedel Blow Dry Faster and Carmex Lip Balm which I do really like, so it won't hurt having extras! And the OCC Lip Tar is really a big bonus!
As for the 3 skincare and fragrance samples, I probably won't use them any time soon.. just because my skin have been playin' up and I don't use fragrance samples.
Super happy with this month's box though! I do think the box is still great value even without the OCC Lip Tar deal.. ^_^
Are you subscribed to any beauty box services?What do you think of this month's Bellabox?
Bellabox is a monthly beauty box subscription, you can subscribe at their official website.