05 February 2015

Saturday/Sunday Steals Vol.32: OPI, essie, MUA, NYX, Bourjois, EA, Revlon

HOLY GOLLY~

It's been such a LONG time since I've posted about my hauls, that I didn't even remember what I used to call them... lol.

My last post about it was back in 2013.. holy shit.

Urgh, glad to be back on track now. I've been cutting down on haulage at the markets, so you can expect slowly build-ups of these posts, and no more weekly haul!

So these products, I've purchased them from Sunday markets, Trash & Treasure.


I've purchased 3 OPI polishes and 2 Nicole by OPI polishes~ Taupeless Beach, I'm sure is a fake. I didn't realise at the time, but I've checked its batch code online for production date, and there are no results. Bummer!

The middle is called Manicurist of Seville, and the last one is authentic, but the seller must've peeled off the bottom label, so no idea what the name is.

The two NICOLE BY OPIs are Brrr Brrr Burgundy and For Gold Times Sake. These were only $2 each.


I also stumbled across a young lady's stall, who were selling cosmetics for only $2 each. I picked up a lipstick by Sleek, called Loved Up and a Revlon lippy in Grape. Way too dark for me. Looking at a shade like this makes me miss my dark-lippy-lover friend, Alice, a lot!


Loved Up & Grape

Honey Nectar & Chaos

I also chose two NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils. I've never liked any NYX products I've used (ahem, Round Lipsticks), but I thought I'd give these a go! The shades are called Honey Nectar and Chaos. I've worn Chaos twice and I'm loving how it wears so far!


AND three blushers, from different sellers: Elizabeth Arden in Tea Rose ($4), MUA in Shade 5 ($2) and Bourjois in Rose ($2).

Lastly, two essie nail polishes in Secret Story ($2) and Mod Squad ($5).



That's it!

Altogether, a $35 haul. Not bad, not bad. Minus that fake OPI~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...