01 April 2011

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you..

Hello my lovelies! Thank you SO much for your positive feedbacks on my Back2Basic posts!

My friends just came back recently from their holiday to Vietnam for a week which was quite fun for them! They've also got me gifts which is a yay!

They got me yellow items becaz I love love love yellow! I'm even wearing a yellow shirt right now to show how much I love yellow. And if yellow was a person, I'd be the first to marry him. Hahahha ok that was dry! :(

Room decor with a small side key chain thing...

A small yellow doll phone charm!! :D

A yellow bracelet which says Bubz and two smiley faces because I love smiling!! Hehehe

Spongebob [minus the 'squarepants'] bag!

Spongebob bag!!! Omg It is like the cutest thing! I've always wanted a yellow bag so I always turn to a specific character whom is yellow... eg. Spongebob LOL! I cannot find a cute yellow side-bag so I'm really happy and surprised that he got me this!!

It is SO adorable!! LOVE IT!


On another note... here is a simple layered eyeliner look for you! Purple and black!

Does anyone think the eyeliner is too much on a daily basis wear? Because I never really wing out my eyeliner to exaggerate my eye-shape heheheh! Thanks!


Yours deerest,
----

4 comments :

  1. aw cute souvenirs!

    HAHA i aaaalways wing out my eyeliner and I wear eyeliner every time i go out! When it's daytime, i just follow my eye shape so it looks natural and extend just a bit but at night, i make the line thicker and the wing more obvious by following the direction of my lower line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That sounds good! Perhaps, I should try winging out my liner more often hahahha :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyeliner; it's looks amazing!

    I have been checking you your blog and I love it! I'm following it pubicly and I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow back pubicly.

    www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...