In my NOTD post which features Australis' Blue Tiger and Shimmy Shake, I asked YOU for recommendation of a blue nail polish, and I've received quite a few feedbacks. With those feedbacks, I thought I'd compile a post of recommendations by YOU to share with those who also share the same love for blue nails.
Here it is, in MAGAZINE style!
I tried my best guys!! How do you like it? Yay or nay for this magazine inspired photo?
I've strayed from using press images for some of the images looked overly-photoshopped ^_^
- Revlon's Royal -- Tashi shared that she really liked this colour, and Sonni also recommended this as her favourite!
- OPI's Dating A Royal -- This particular lacquer was recommended by Chloe, where she deemed it as her favourite blue nail polish.
- Butter London's Blagger -- With a love for blue nail polishes, editor of "thebeautycollection" shared the she always seems to gravitate towards blues when it comes down to choosing a nail colour. Her well-loved blues includes Butter London's Blagger!
- Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue -- Both Tashi and Sarah recommended this and it sure does looks amazingggg.
- China Glaze's First Mate -- "Err. CG's First Mate", was all she said. Thanks Amanda. LOL.
Sandvalanche and editor of "thebeautycollection" also recommended Sportsgirl's Cobalt. Shame, I couldn't find a photo of it online, so I couldn't include it! For everyone who owns Sportsgirl's Cobalt, get to posting about it, will ya?!?!? :P
What do you think of the blues recommended?Feel free to recommend your favourite blues too!
Big thanks to everyone who took the time out to comment and suggest a blue lacquer! All are added to my wishlist, with Sportsgirl's Cobalt in higher priority.