23 August 2012

Colour Me In: a DIY Nude Nail Polish

'Colour Me In' is a series of posts in collaboration with Alice of ArsyParsy, Tezza of Myteeefine and Amanda ofThai-Tales!

*****

Hiya! I'm so extremely sorry for the lack of posts for the past week! I've been in MIA mood and stresses my Children Services course... meep.

But of course, I won't ever skip these Colour Me In posts so make sure to check this space every Thursday!

Today's post is on DIY nude nail polish and our based colour for this week's posts is Beige! I know I know, it's probably not the trendiest thing right now, but it's never out of trend, right?


So it's really simple and easy. All you need is....


Mix them together. You can mix on paper and then apply to your nails OR you can just add some powder foundation into a bottle of clear top coat and then mix if you'd like to make a bigger batch for later use.

Easy peasy, right?


I hope this short post will stimulate ideas for you and of course, you can always use other powder products such as eyeshadows, so go wild! You can also spice it up by adding some glitters and other lovely things!



Will YOU be attempting DIY nail colours?



Now that you have this cheat-sheet to DIY nude nail polish, don't miss out on Tezza's twist on French nails, Alice's go-to nude lipstick and Amanda's comments on this set of eyeshadow primers!

1 comment :

  1. This is.... too easy to be true! xD I would've never gotten the idea myself, so thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...