28 August 2012

A trip to the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo!

Hey there ma lovelies!

So this post is a tad overdue since I was expecting to blog right after, but I was waiting for some items that I've purchased to arrive... Eh. Then I figured that I'd do a separate haul post.............. LOL awesome!


The International Spa & Beauty Expo 2012 (open to traders only) was held at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre on the 11/12 of August 2012! I went with Alice and fluked our way there from Town Hall Station, arriving at 1-1:30. Pretty late!

Walked in and I was shocked seeing the NYX stand! Also moved along to Konad, Butter London and nails inc!


And then we moved to the main stage area where all the special effects make-up was happening! It was like a catwalk of special effects make-up! Sorry I couldn't remember what the show was exactly called, but it was spectacular!


My favourite..!


Moving on!


And then we passed Artistic Nai Design and the set below is so cute!



Back at the main stage was a Catwalk parade of swimwears! As we watched, next to me sat Arsy (Alice) munching on her sandwich LOL!


Passed by Lip Tattoos by Vixen and Real Technique Brushes by Samantha Chapman at the show too! Didn't know they'd be there!


....of course, I couldn't pass without snapping up at least a photo of the body and eyeliner tattoos!

 SLA Cosmetics

ASAP (skincare!) 

Dermalogica!

And then we went around searching for Pure Fiji! I received a sample of their coconut-scented body lotion from Bellabox some time ago and fell IN LOVE with the yummy vanilla scent! 


And then we found Nigel Stanislaus, make-up artist for Maybelline! We spoke to him and he was adorbs I'm telling ya! Was able to grab a photo with him without payin' him cheeseburgers!!



And at our last stop... GELATO! I chose strawberry and it wasn't that yummy... I don't think I'm a gelato-person...



Yeap! Very pic heavy post, but better than text heavy! :P Haul post soon!

1 comment :

  1. Surprisingly it had a gelato bar lol
    Ahh looking at ur photos, I really hope I was there :( cant miss it next year >:(!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...