OK. Let's do this!
BYS strikes back [colourfully] with 3 new products! All were launched sometime last month.
- Colour Change Lipsticks ($3.95, 11 shades): Yes! Colour change lipsticks! They look like jelly in the tube, but applies sheer and subtle.
- Nail Enamel Duos ($4.95, 8 shades): Contains a white base to help create an "even coverage" for the nail before getting down with the brights. Sounds right, but seems "meh", don't you think?
- Quick Crackle ($4.95, 6 shades): In other words, your crackle nail polishes in bright neon shades!
Burt's Bees also strikes with their very first cosmetic products -- Lip Glosses and Lip Shines!
- Lip Gloss ($16.95, 12 shades): Nourishing lip glosses with a vibrant cololur pay off and pearlescent finish. Eep! Pearly finish?
- Lip Shine ($14.95): A lip gloss which provides sheer colour and moisturising shine.
Nivea Lip Butters -- I've heard alot about these by now! These actually launched last month and it's described as everything an ideal lip care product is to be... Who's tried it?!
RRP $5.19, available in 3 flavours.
Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream -- if you love Rose Hip Oil then here's one for you! Launched last month, it is described to reduce signs of ageing and make the skin appear brighter, plump and radiant. I've always loved Sukin's products and this sounds ideal for my drier skin for the upcoming Fall/Winter.
OK. Favourite brand alert! Yup, we all know who it is.................... DING! Yes, you are correct... Australis baby!
Australis Body Sprays -- Two fragrances!
- Get Your Rocks Off: Described as a fruity fragrance. Combination of notes are berry, coconut, mango and apricot.
- Wild At Heart: Described as a fruity, floral fragrance. Combination of notes are lily, violet and mint.
As for Australis,I've mentioned these products last month, but here's more detail on them:
- Bronzing Primer ($13.95): is what it is! A primer and bronzer in one which is suppose to smooth and enhance the skin with a natural glow.
- Pout Pastes ($12.95, 3 shades): I've spoken about (and swatched) these here! A lip gloss which packs a punch of colour. Described to be "non-sticky" with the "longevity of a lipstick".
- Face & Body Tint ($19.95, 3 shades): A water-based tinted moisturiser for the face and body! Described to leave the skin feeling supple with a dewy look.
Maybelline also adds to their latest release of the Vivids Lipsticks with a limited edition range in collaboration with designer fashion label, We Are Handsome. Sorry, I have no idea how many shades there will be, but they will be available for 8 weeks at Coles and Woolworths, from April!
So that's ALL for this month's launches! It's quite odd how some months are jam packed with SO many launches and some months are a bit "meh". Eeep!
Which product release are you looking forward to?