Oh how I wished Aussie would snow for just the Christmas day (that'd be silly, but cute right?).
It's okay, let's see what Aussie brands have for us this Christmas! ^_^
Bourjois seems to be launching at least a product every month.... love that!
Available in 12 shades, RRP $12.
Next up.. Essence. Who ISN'T excited for Essence? I've never tried Essence products before (do I really need another blush or eyeliner? Nope!), but I still am excited to see their to-be released Snow White collection!
Snow White Nail Polishes -- Cutest about the nail polishes are that you will find eight bright and playful shades named after the 7 Dwarves and Snow White, with the "Snow White" nail polish being a little larger than the "7 Dwarves"! A Disney fairytale in your bag guys!
"Snow White" (7ml) RRP $3.50, "7 Dwarves" (5ml) RRP $3.25, only available at Target.
Snow White Nail Art Stickers (RRP $2.25) -- Cute nail stickers to go with them cutesy nail polishes!
Snow White Special Effects Toppers (RRP $3.95) -- Of course, you can't have a fairytale without the protagonist and the hero! These special effect toppers are available in 3 shades: 01 Evil Queen, 02 The Huntsman and 03 Prince Charming!
Snow White Nail Files (RRP $2.55) -- Nail files with a side pictured of the Evil Queen and the other side pictured with Snow White!
I really like this Essence collection. I love the names and toppers named after all characters in the movie! I might just make a purchase on an Essence product for the very first time when this collection launches instore...
L'Oreal Paris Miss Candy Collection -- is a Limited Edition Summer collection!
- 5 new shades to add to their Infallible Eyeshadows range ($19.95)
- 14 shades to add to their absolutely must-have Colour Riche Le Vernis [nail lacquers] ($6.95)
- 8 shades for the Glam Shine Miss Candy Lip Glosses ($22.95).
Ulta3 Summer Citrus Collection -- features 5 brand spankin' new nail polishes! Bright and bolds for the remaining Summer! I've seen 'Atomic Oj' swatched and it looked great, although I was surprised that it had a matte finish!
RRP $2.00, available at selected pharmacies.
Rimmel London ScandalEye Waterproof Kohl Kajal -- is described to be highly pigmented with a soft and creamy and long-lasting formula.. lasting up to 10 hours! The shade that I do look forward to read about is 'Nude'. I've never tried nude eye pencils... interesting!
Available in 10 shades, RRP $9.95.
And then a few products to mention that launched throughout mid to late November that I thought you will be interested in...
*Priceline launched their very own 'Beauty Essential' skincare range -- which I have no information and photos of, but you can find them instore with an introductory offer (I believe).
Models Prefer has also launched three skincare ranges which focuses on hydrating, rejuvenating and purifying.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- THIRST Stop! ($12.99) -- Hydrating and calming facial mask
- RUB & Scrub ($12.99) -- Gentle face exfoliator
- MILKY Way ($11.99) -- 2 in 1 cleanser and toner
- EYE Remove ($9.99) -- Waterproof make-up remover for eyes
- DEEP Clean 'Exfoliating' Cleansing Facial Wipes ($6.99)
- EYE Love ($14.99) -- Roll-on gel eye contour
- DAILY Perfect ($24.99) -- SPF day moisturiser
- INTENSE Moisturiser ($24.99) -- Deep comfort moisturiser
From left to right:
- DEEP Repair Cleansing Wipes ($6.99) -- Anti-aging cleansing wipes
- DEEP Repair Anti-age Serum ($29.99)
- DEEP Repair Anti-age Moisturiser ($24.99)
- DEEP Repair Anti-age Eye Contour Cream ($17.99)
From left to right:
- MATTE Me Cleansing Wipes ($6.99) -- Pore minimising cleansing wipes
- MOUSSE Away Cleanser ($11.99) -- Foaming cleanser
- MATTE Me Moisturiser ($24.99) -- Pore minimising moisturiser
..And also their very new all-in-one skin perfecting BB Cream which is described to 'minimise pores and smooth the skin's surface whilst concealing imperfections'. I've seen a few reviews on this already, so google it up!
Available in 2 shades 'Light' and 'Medium', RRP $19.99
Last but not least, another take on BB Creams by another Aussie brand -- Innoxa!
Innoxa describes their 5-in-1 BB Cream to be the ultimate multi-tasking foundation which balances, correct, calms and soothes whilst reducing the appearance of redness and pigmentation!
Available in 5 shades, RRP $24.95.
Woo! A total of four BB creams launched last month...
Have you tried any of the 4 new BB creams? Yay or nay?Which products are you looking forward to launch in the month of December?
I'm excited to see Essence's Special Toppers and swatch the ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liners!
Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with any of the companies/brands mentioned in this post. This post is compiled purely for your reading convenience. I am not reimbursed for this post in any ways. All opinions stated within this post belongs to myself and remains uninfluenced and unbiased.