HAPPY NEW YEAR! // Feliz ano novo!
NEW YEAR, new products! (yay)
My top prioritized resolution of 2016 is, to blog more. And I WILL keep to it!
2015 has been such a busy year for me, in regards to my social life -- relationships, friends and family.
Anyways, may 2016 be a better year for us all! （*/∇＼*）
COVERGIRL Outlast Longwear + Moisture Lipstick ($17.95/10 shades)
New lippy range by Covergirl which offers colour AND moisture! Claimed to have a waterproof formula, and is non-drying.
ESSENCE Happy Girls Are Pretty Collection
essence Happy Girls Are Pretty collection
- Nail Polish ($3.70/6 shades)
- Contouring Set ($6.75/1 shade)
- Multi-Colour Blush ($6.15/1 shade)
- Ultra Slim Eye Pencil ($4.10/2 shades)
- 2-in-1 Nail File ($3.70)
- Eyeshadow Palette ($7.15/2 palettes)
Now, for this month, besides their two limited edition collection (Faerie Whispers and Ellie Goulding), they also have a few single hits for the shelves. Just a quick rundown for the two collections:
MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (available 1 January 2016)
PHOTO CREDIT TO TEMPTALIA >
- Beauty Powder ($47/1 shade)
- Cremesheen Glass ($43/4 shades)
- Foiled Shadow ($42/12 shades)
- Iridescent Pressed Powder ($47/1 shade)
- Nail Lacquers ($22/2 shades)
- Powder Blush ($41/2 shades)
MAC x Ellie Goulding (available 18 January 2016)
- Powder Blush Duo ($47/1 shade)
- Haute & Naughty Mascara ($42/1 shade)
- Halcyon Nights ($85/2 palettes) -- features 4 eyeshadows and 1 cream-base.
- Lashes ($20/30 lash or $18/20 lash)
- Plushglass ($43/2 shades)
- Lipstick ($40/2 shades)
- Lustre Drops ($40)
- 217 Blending Brush ($37)
- 209 Eyeliner Brush ($37)
- Veluxe Brow Pencil ($32/1 shade) -- the one shade being a "soft muted beige-taupe".
- Fluidline ($32/1 shade)
- 129 Powder/Blush Brush ($70)
Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour ($46/16 shades)
A lipcolour which is described to deliver a liquid-suede finish. Highly pigmented and long-lasting.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream ($49/125mL)
Their well-loved Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion as a cream-version for drier skin types! Moisturises, hydrates and strengthens! Thought I'd just add this in for the skincare lovers~
So little products, but hey, let's just start the year modestly so we don't go broke. I'm sure everyone's still with the holiday season, so any kind of saving would be good, right?!
What's everyone eye-ing though?
Nothing much for me this month (which is good). Curious about MAC Retro Liquid Lipcolours ($46) though! (^_^;)