05 August 2015

THRIFTIN': It's a 3 for $10 deal -- give me them all!

Wanted to share with you a tad more about my overseas trip! 
(*/∇\*)

I spent a month in Vietnam and Taiwan from mid-June to mid-July if you didn't know! Vietnam, not so much, but Taiwan, is pretty much the country of beauty after (or on-par with) Korea and Japan.


You know it's a boss country when they even have products such as hand masks! Hehe.

Surprisingly, I did not buy one beauty-related item for myself overseas. I bought a few handful of Model 21 false eyelashes (one does not simply return from Vietnam without Model 21 lashes) and two bunches of eyebrow pencils -- but they were all for my sister!

I seriously thought the hoarder in me died. But... nope nope nope!

Sunday proved me wrong. I bought...

2 Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers in Fire Opal, Garnet

The top of these lip lacquers are so pretty! Love the packaging. However, I was surprised upon opening em. They have those brush applicators... that I dislike! Eeeep.


Adding to that, I also purchased.. 

Rimmel London Oh My Gloss! in Rebel Red

Australis Velourlips Lip Creams in , Buda-Pash, Bar-tha-Lona, Shang-Hi

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Daffodil Petal

Those were all sealed and brand new, and priced "3 for $10". I grabbed 7, so the lady generously gave me the one extra for free! (read: I bargained with her until she gave me one for free haha jk).



I've only tried on Australis Velourlips in Shang-Hi so far.

Australis Velourlips in Shang-Hi

The deeper shades of the Velourlips are so much more forgiving than the lighter, brighter shades methinks. I've tried Rio-D, a bright almost-neon coral, from the same range and although it's beautiful, it's ridiculously drying and patchy!

Minus the rant, I'm looking forward to try the pretty Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers!



Has anyone tried the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers?! 
What are they like?


Let me know if you have, and let me know how you've been!

On a side note, wanted to share with you guys this incident when we were playing Uno... My friend... (smh).


Who does that, right?!?! Hahahaha...

If you have Snapchat, please feel free to add me! ^_^ @the_beautifool


See ya in ma next post! x

1 comment :

  1. I have Budapash as well and its such a beautiful colour for this season. "chooses black" AHAHA that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...