Not a big soccer follower, but there's something about watching soccer matches... Or maybe it's just me being satisfied with finding an excuse to justify staying up late/waking up in the earlier dawn hours.
It's a bit late for me to start any new kind of blogging series since the first game's already over and there will be another three matches from tonight through to tomorrow morning.... Meh. Who cares! Give FIFA inspired nails a go anyways!
...With the help of my sister of course! I've mentioned her here and there on this blog. She's a big nail fan, so we decided to get together and work on inspired nails for as many matches as we could.
I'll start off with my take on Croatia's inspired nails! Here it is....
Alright, I'd take it. It's not that good. Or in fact, it's not good at all. T^T Especially when it's put up against my sister's Brazil-inspired manicure.... It's like one came from heaven, and one came from hell!
Aww!! I really like what she did. The nail art and colour combo. Mine looks like a mess.... But Croatia's flag is very hard!
In case you're wondering, the nail polishes I used for my Croatia-inspired manicure is:
- Illamasqua Rubber Brights Nail Polish in Serenity | reviewed here >
- Ulta3 Nail Polish in Lily White
- Face Of Australia Pastels Nail Polish in Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy | featured here >
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Double Decker Red | featured here >
- Models Prefer Nail Polish in Little Black Dress
- Le'lan Vital High Gloss Top Coat
Gahhhh! I'll put in more effort next time!
Stay tuned for our next post!