Not a drugstore brand, but Lush isn't always overpriced. Not to mention, their products are cute, and fun to use!
- Love Locket Bath Bomb ($8.95)
- Neon Love Soap ($6.95 per 100g)
- Close To You Massage Bar ($8.95)
- Prince Charming Shower Gel ($8.95/100g - $16.50/250g - $26.50/500g)
- Tender Is The Night Massage Bar ($10.50)
- The Kiss Tinted Lip Balm ($9.95) -- Returning favourite!
They also have gift packs..... I wantttttttttttttt.
- Heart of Gold ($42.50) - French Kiss bubble bar, The Comforter bubble bar, Rock Star soap 100g, From Dusk til Dawn massage bar, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 45g.
- Sexy Fun Times ($18.95) - Tender is the Night massage bar, Pink FUN 200g.
- Be Mine ($23.50) - Porridge soap, Soft Coeur massage bar, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 45g.
Oh my lord, the gift packs looks amazing. The packaging is sooo cute. They surely will make excellent gifts for the girlfriends. The individual products are cute too!
I've been meaning to hit up Lush to grab some products I've been looking out for (for yonks!), but I've been feeling so lazy. Can't find any other reasons to go so far, besides the need to grab Lush's Love Lettuce Mask and maybe have a sniff of their body conditioners/shower gels :(
Has anyone tried or sniffed the Prince Charming shower gel?!
Made up of marshmallow root, vanilla and fresh pomegranate juice.... Sounds super
tasty! Oh, re-freshening, I mean... >_<