But you know what else tires me?!
The make-up that I've hauled back from Vietnam!! Yes, never thought I'd give Vietnam make-up a go, especially when their Maybelline was still more expensive than that those I could get from the markets. But besides that, I found many other brands for dirt cheap price tags!
Looking at the stash tires me though, I have no idea where to fit these new blushers, lipsticks and lip liners, but... Not gonna lie, I'm so damn excited!
- Vacosi Blushers -- I actually bought one shade to trial first. Impressively pigmented at its price (80,000VND) so I went back and purchased the remaining 2 shades! It's labelled as "Made in Korean", but marketed in Vietnam, I think!
- VOV (a drugstore Korean brand, I believe) Rose Lady Cover Foundation -- My sister and I bought two of these since it's quite handy for highlighting, concealing and sculpting the face.
- mik@vonk Deep Black Liquid Eyeliner -- We bought about three of these for its deep and dark pigmentation. Can't remember the price, but it was fairly cheap.
- Shiseido Refining Makeup Primer Base -- Pretty much our first Shiseido product ever! My sister chose this after spotting it. A tad more expensive than others, if I could remember correctly. Would've convert to about $7~$8 in AUD.
- Vacosi Eye Lash Curler -- Cheap!! 28,000VND which is approximately $2 here in AUD.
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eyeliner -- I have this at home already, see that it's about half price in Vietnam... I don't see why not! Hue.
dem lipsticks *-*
Yes!! You guys know I'm still not ready for eyeshadows, so all I really purchased were ALOT of lip products. Here are the lipsticks I bought by a Korean drugstore brands and MAC.
I tried my best to distinguish between fake and genuine MAC with my limited MAC knowledge... (never used MAC lipsticks before). I'm 70% sure they are same in terms of packaging, and 99% sure they are all genuine in terms of formula. I've used these and they are exactly what MAC lipsticks are described to be -- pigmented, damn long lasting with a yummy scent. They were expensive though... 400,000VND per lipstick *-*
Oh oh! And the top gloss sticks are by a Korean brand, called "3 Concept Eyes". I've used one of the shades, and I'd have to say they are pretty good! Looking forward to trying out the other shades too ^-^
Then, there were lip liners!
I actually still don't have too many lip liners in my stash, so I decided to pick some up! These were cheapies, cheaper than a banh bao (pork bun). The pink colour by INTER-COLOR has been my faveeeee. It's a cute summery pink with a spice of coral. Loveeeee!
That's ALL for my haul *so far* from one of the two stores I visited in Vietnam. In case anyone is interested, I'll list the store details here:
664/19-21 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, P.3, Q.3, TP.HCM (Cho Ban Co)
Tel: (08) 3839 0336 - 2241 3341
Fax: (08) 3830 3227
It's a must-visit store for every beauty junkies out there! They cater from higher end brands to lower end brands, and Korean brands too. From hair to make-up and nails... They also had Bath & Body there, along with some Victoria Secret sprays, YSL, Estee Lauder, Dior and more!
I've still got one more haul from another beauty store I visited, so please stay tuna'd! ;)