- You must be a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect OR email.
- In the comment box below, please leave your name, GFC Name (or subscribed email) and email address.
- Please also make sure to have your parents'/guardian's consent to enter this giveaway if you are under 18 years of age! I don't want anyone thinking there's some creep sending shampoo and conditioner to your house!
- Winners will be drawn via random.org
29 December 2011
17 December 2011
The very first time I used it, I uploaded a silly photo which the results turn out to be my K-pop idol Lee Hyori. Argh! I'd do anything just to look 65% like her! Boo!
But I decided to upload five different photos which looks much more like the real me (minus my extremely bad skin! eek!) for much more accurate results.. and here are they are:
- Ayumi Hamasaki
- Joey Yung
- Choi Ji Woo (Stairway to Heaven ^_^~!!)
- Son Ye-jin
- Hikaru Utada
- Vivian Hsu has actually appeared 3 out of 5 face scans!
- Hirosue Ryoko topped 2/5 face scans though!
13 December 2011
10 December 2011
- An empty palette (I bought mine on eBay for $3)
- Two metal spoons
- A toaster or a candle
- Anti-bacterial tablets (I use Milton tablets which can be purchased at Priceline)
- Your preferred lipsticks!
- Glue (I used craft glue)
5. While waiting for cool, peel off the label of your lipstick and stick onto the inside cover of the palette.