17 August 2011

NOTD: Oink oink ~

Thought'd I share with you my NOTD.

Piggy nails which are inspired by Bubzbeauty's Panda Nails tutorial!

I love pigs! They are my favourite animals. They are so cute. So chubby and oink so cute!! :)



I know they look quite ugly on the photo but they are cute and comical in real life!


Piggies piggies piggiez!! ^o^ So cute!! I have ten little pigs on my nails :)


Just in case you're wondering, I used Sinful Colors in #314 Beautiful girl for the pink!


Hope you like them!!

9 comments :

  1. Cute pink piggies! They made me giggle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooooooooooo cute pink piggies! Check out mine and follow me back if you like it! Id appreciate the support. makeup artist sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha these are so cute. I love pigs too...and cows...and sheep...and almost all farm animals. There's just something so cute about them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you girls like them!! LOL They are a tad silly tho :P

    Thanks for dropping by :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww... the piggies are so adorable!!!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...