29 January 2011

Recent Haul #1

Hey everybody!! I'm going camp tomorrow and won't be back till the end of the week!
So first of all, I hope you ALL have a happy and safe Chinese New Years with your family and friends! Maybe the Year of the Rabbit bring you success and fortune! And food! Please have a great time :D

And remember.. KEEP SAFE!! :{!!!

Yup yup. Anyways, this is my recent haul.. even though just a few items, I'd like to show you!

1. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pen
2. Maybelline Lipstick in Healthy Rose (I'm unsure which line)
3. Manicare Beauty Blending Sponge
4. Manicare Blending Airbrush
5. Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Plaza Pink
6. Manicare Eyeshadow Blending Brush


Well.. Manicare @ Priceline was having a '3for2' sale on the Manicare range... Which means you grab 3 items and receive the 1 which costs the least, for free! My aim to put my hands on this stippling brush as it looks promising and I've heard reviews.

How promising does it look?! :D

Yup.. so besides this brush, I've also grabbed an eyeshadow blending brush, and the blending sponge. I was gonna get a foundation brush, but I figured I barely even use foundation brushes anymore! I'm also already happy with my GLOSS Professional foundation brush too.. No point. So I decided to 'upgrade' my eye makeup brushes instead! Heh..

Now.. this eyeliner! I love putting on my eyeliner these days because of this eyelining pen! It's SO easy to use and I can create the thinnest lines with this thing! I prefer it more than liquid liners, just because it's too time consuming [for me].


Hehehe.. so as you know, lippies! I love love love pinky lipstick shades. And I saw these for a good $5 each, so I must get! The left lippie seems to be more shimmery... Not sure too much about shimmery lipsticks really. But it looks good! :D


That is all! I will teach you how to put your hair into a bun without using any tools or clips or whatever, I mean NOTHING! Okay?

Promise is a promise :)

Stay safe everyone!
Let's end this post with what I found, while online shopping!! :(


It's upsetting when you have to pay more! What kinda sale is that? LUL


Yours deerest,
----

3 comments :

  1. Ooh I love your haul! Very nice buys, and I'm interested in trying those manicare products :) I'd only be tempted to purchase if they're on sale for like 20% off haha. I'd love to see a review on the blending sponge and the airbrush, they look great. I've heard a lot of really good things about the Revlon eyeliner, that might be by durgstore alternative to my Dolly Wink eyeliner. Pink lipsticks are awesome, those ones are such pretty shades and for $5 each?! That's crazy x)

    Haha aw at the 'sale price' >< Ridiculous isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in the year of the rabbit so I'm glad that it's the year of the rabbit this year. :D Have fun at camp! Lol at the sales price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so want to try them maybelline lipsticks. but im on a makeup ban :( hahaha

    lovely haul. love the lipsticks~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...