Sorry, I know I've been MIA. My birthday happened recently, so I was showered by plenty of love by friends, and plenty of work by uni (eek!) <-- valid reasons to be MIA, right?!
I miss blogginggggggggggggg, a lot.
Although I haven't had time to blog, I've still been flicking through the beauty catalogues to see what's new (and to see what's on sale). Here are a few sales I've noticed this fortnight:
1. BIG W: 1/2 on L'Oreal Paris cosmetics. Ends 17 May 2015.
2. WOOLWORTHS: 1/2 price on Maybelline -- check out their Master Precise Liner, Velvet Lip Pencils. Ends 19 May 2015.
3. WOOLWORTHS: SmartSkin Facial Wipes, 2 for $2. WARNING: DO NOT BUY THESE! Irritated the hell outta ma skin, when I used em. Ends 19 May 2015.
4. PRICELINE: Spend more than $25 in a transaction on Maybelline, and receive a free mystery gift which gives you a chance to win:
- Priceline Pharmacy Gift Card $100
- Color Sensational Lip Color/Vivids
- Dream Fresh BB Cream
- Volum Express Colossal Mascara
- Volum Express Mega Plush Mascara
- Master Smokey Eyeliner
- Limited Edition 100 Years Celebratory Make-Up Brush Set
5. PRICELINE: NEW Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara, introductory price $10! Ends 28 May 2015.
6. PRICELINE: Save 40%-70% on fragrances! Go stock up on your favourites! Ends 28 May 2015.
7. PRICELINE: 30% OFF Simple Skincare -- they also have their very own Micellar Cleansing Water, which dropped down to $6.99 after sale! Micellar cleansing battle off, anyone? Ends 28 May 2015.
8. PRICELINE: 40% OFF Swisspers skincare range. Ends 28 May 2015.
9. PRICELINE: HALF price on selected Le Tan products! Ends 28 May 2015.
10. CHEMIST WAREHOUSE: 1/2 price on SWISSE Skincare -- I'm keen on their Micellar Cleansing Water ($5.48) and Argain Oil Facial Moisturier ($4.98). Ends 28 May 2015.
11. CHEMIST WAREHOUSE: 1/2 price on Maybelline, Revlon and Rimmel! Ends 28 May 2015.
KEEP IN MIND FOR THE FLASH SALE 50% OFF FOR L'OREAL AT BIG-W, GUYS!
There's so many sales, but I really need to save, so I'd probably pass for this fortnight's sale. Hopefully.... I always say, "I'll pass", but I always end up getting things! Meep!