27 April 2015

MANI-MONDAY: Spanish Moss

Spanish Moss by Revlon ($16.95) is probably one of the most unappealing greens when you look at it in the bottle, I must admit.

I can't remember where and when I've purchased this. I think it was at the markets, for a few bucks (cheap, as with most other things I thrift). I don't even know if whether it was myself who purchased this, or my sister, or my mum. I didn't even know about its existence in my nail stash!!


I didn't really expect to like it as much I do now. Despite how unappealing it may look in the bottle, it's a really lovely khaki green, which gives off Autumn-y vibes!


I should add that it's so photogenic tooooooooo.


The formula is extremely smooth and pigmented. I've used two coats in all these swatches, and topped off with Revlon Diamond Top Coat ($16.95). I'd recommend to top it off with a top coat as it doesn't have the glossiest formula.


Spanish Moss will definitely be staying in my collection. Initially, I thought I wouldn't like it that much, but this is definitely a keeper.

A bit weary as a shade, but still very unique and lovely to wear, don't you think?!


On another note, I've been procrastinating uni-work (and pretty much everything else) soooooo bad. Adding to that, the weather in Sydney has been really crap!


Please stay safe, stay warm and stay dry everyone!

3 comments :

  1. Not really a fan of this shade, but it's definitely unique and it might grow on me. Who knows?

    www.lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually loveeeee murky green nail polishes like Essie Sew Psyched and this one!
    Good one for autumn i think!

    Chloé⎪ status.chlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Seeing this kind of color makes me wanna try it out. I am not fan of greens but with this, it really caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...