May April be a better month for me!
Looking forward to ya April! Just minus April's fool.
BENEFIT Roller Lash Mascara ($38.00)
I'm sure you have heard about the launch of this one! I've reviewed it here, as a part of TMUS' Mystery Mascara challenge. Benefit describes this as an innovative curling mascara with a hook'n'roll brush that catches, lifts and curls lashes. Adding to that, has a 12-hour curve-setting formula, and is easy to remove.
On counter: 11 April 2015
Biore is launching three new additions to their range this month. Very pretty packaging, but I don't struggle too much with pore problems, so...
- Charcoal Pore Minimiser ($10.99), a facial exfoliator that removes impurities.
- Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips ($7.34/6 strips)
- Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar ($4.99), a deep-cleansing bar that removes impurities whilst gently exfoliating.
BURT'S BEES Vanilla Bean Moisturising Lip Balm ($6.95)
Yummmmmmm. Sounds so yum! It is what it is, just an addition of natural vanilla. Good stuff, huh?
CARMEX Jasmine Green Tea Lip Balm ($5.99)
Another yummy lip balm, but this is a squeeze tube. With Jasmine Green Tea though!!! Tea!!!!! Sounds so good. I wouldn't mind having the scent of tea lingering around my lips all day. Hehe.
All are on counter late-April.
Anti-Ageing Make Up Setting Spray ($14.95/50mL) -- I never care too much for after-sprays, but the name of this one is just whack. ANTI-AGEING? Apparently besides hydrating and smoothing the skin after make-up application, it also minimises shine, the appearance of pores and softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Eyeshadow Palettes ($14.95/2 palettes) contains four coordinating eyeshadow colours to create a range of looks. Crease-proof and long-lasting.
Full Colour Lip Creams ($14.95/6 shades) -- Non-drying and combines features of a lipstick and lipgloss. Another lip-cream product to hit the counters?! Woo.
LUSH Easter Offerings L/E Collection
OMGGGGGGGG. Another LUSH collection! I'm always egg-cited to see LUSH products. Yay, yay, YAY!
- Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar ($9.95)
- Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb ($6.50), fairy floss scented.
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt ($6.50), honey and toffee scented.
- Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb ($5.50)
- Immaculate Eggception Bath Bomb ($11.95), scented with vanilla, lemon and grapefruit. The outer layer can be cracked open to find a mini chick or bunny bath bomb. The yellow/green contains the bunny, and yellow/pink contains the chick!
- Pot O' Gold Shower Jelly ($6.95/100g)
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow Soap ($6.95/100g)
All are ADORABLE!
NUTRIMETICS Neutraleyes Eyeshadow Palette ($55.00)
I don't usually feature Nutrimetics, but I thought this was an interesting one. Don't you think? Reminds me a lot of the NAKED palette, and the price tag is around there too (eek!).
OH MY GOD. Every brand is really hitting is this month, with all these egg-citing products. Really! Sukin is one of them too. Check out what they have to offer:
- Botanical Body Wash in Lime and Coconut ($11.95)
- Hydrating Body Lotion in Lime and Coconut ($19.95)
- Micellar Cleansing Water ($9.95) -- Whaaaat. That price tag too!
Also launched a new range, Super Greens..
- Detoxifying Clay Masque ($15.95), which draws out dirt and impurities.
- Detoxifying Facial Scrub ($12.95), a facial exfoliant that deeply cleanses pores.
- Facial Recovery Serum ($17.95), a serum that contains a lot of things (lol) to deliver a healthy glow to the skin.
- Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser ($12.95)
ULTA3 AW15 Limited Edition Collection
A spankin' new collection by Ulta3 for this year's Autumn/Winter, featuring metallic shades to add glam to your beauty look! Yippeeeeee?!
Matte Glitter Nail Polish ($3/5 shades)
I'm actually curious if this has a matte finish, cause that'd look hot. Says nothing about having a matte finish on their press release!
Metallic Cream Eyeliner ($5.95/4 shades)
Described to be of a "striking foil finish" whilst having a feathery light feel and glides smoothly upon the skin.
SALLY HANSEN Miracle Gel Shades ($16.95/5 NEW shades)
Five new shades to add to their existing (and well loved) Miracle Gel Shades! Here they are:
RIMMEL LONDON Radiance BB Cream ($12.95/3 shades)
A 9-in-1 skin perfecting SUPER makeup (what is super makeup?): primes, smooths, conceals, helps minimise the appearance of pores, natural coverage, moisturises for 24 hours, awakens and brightens!
There are a few more products that I'd like to include, but this post is getting waaay too long, and I don't think they are interesting enough (some of them were launched last month), so I've figured that I'd post them on my Facebook page instead!
If you like them beauty updates (or like me) then do hop over to ma Facebook page!
Meanwhile, help a mate by filling out this poll:
For me, I'll definitely try out Sukin's Micellar Cleansing Water with hopes that it could be the cheapest, yet most efficient micellar cleansing water!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned in anyway!