Rimmel London launched a new Matte range of their Lasting Finish lippies by Kate Moss. Promises an all day wear of colour and comfort! Never tried them, but I have swatches here. Weird, huh?
Available now. 6 shades. RRP $12.95.
Available now/soon (I've seen transition of these to stores, but haven't seen stock). 6 shades. RRP $19.00
Face Of Australia (yay!!) adds two spankin' new shades to their Lip Quenches this March in "Peaches & Cream" and "Mocha Latte"! I've tried these lip quenches before, but I've never been a fan of the scent (apparently is because of the SPF30+). They're extremely pigmented though! Worth a look if you can stand the scent.. the SPF30+ is truly a big bonus I'd say.
Available soon. 2 new shades. RRP $9.45.
Next up -- Models Prefer! Last time I've heard from them was for their skincare range, but this time they're hitting us with their new lip PRODUCTS. Yes.. Products. Plural. With an 'S'. Exciting! :P The price tags of these lip products makes it even more exciting, actually.
In a nutshell:
- Moisture Lust Lipsticks -- light coverage with an instant moisturising sensation once applied. Provides ultimate comfort when worn and conditions the lips! Available in 8 shades. RRP $11.99.
- Infinite Colour Lip Liners -- Described to be transfer-proof, waterproof, non-feathering and long wearing. Available 5 shades. The white pencil you see in the photo is actually a clear lip liner so don't fret yet! RRP $7.99.
- Runway Lipglosses -- A maximum shine and rich coloured lipgloss. Available in 6 shades. RRP $7.99.
All products are available now, exclusively to Priceline.
Essence strikes back with two new limited edition collections -- Circus Circus is one of them! "Circus Circus" stars:
- Stay All Day Eyeshadows -- 3 shades. RRP $5.50
- Liquid Eyeliners -- 2 shades. RRP $4.50
- Lip Lacquers -- 2 shades. RRP $3.50.
- Lip Topper (pearly/glittery gloss to top off lipsticks or lipglosses) -- 1 shade. RRP $3.95.
- Highlighter Powder -- 1 shade. RRP $5.95.
- Colour Nail Polishes (duo nail polishes) -- 4 shades. RRP $5.50.
- Nail Fashion Stickers -- 2 styles. RRP $3.95
- Eau De Toilette (fragrance) -- RRP $9.90
Available at Target in March
Their other collection is called Home Sweet Home and it's oh so colourful! :P This collection seems more cute and girly!
- Eyeshadows -- 3 shades. RRP $3.50.
- Long-lasting lipsticks -- 2 shades. RRP $4.50
- Volume & gloss lip maximiser -- 1 shade. RRP $3.95.
- Blush -- 2 shades. RRP $5.50.
- Nail Polish Gel Shine -- 4 shades. RRP $3.50.
- Nail Fashion Stickers Gel Shine -- 1 style. RRP $3.95.
- Purse (?!?!) -- 1 style. RRP $4.50.
As per usual, there'll always be an item or two that I'm eye-ing! Looking at you pretty blushers!
Hi L'Oreal!!!!! Hi BB. Hi CC. What? CC? What's CC?
- L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Blush ($22.95) -- Australia's first BB blush. It's a transparent gel (played with this instores and it's like a rosy-tinted primer!) which transforms into a rosy pink colour upon contact with the skin's PH levels.
- L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream ($26.95) -- What's a CC cream, you've asked? Well, it's like a BB cream with the additional colour-correcting (CC) ability. Described to reduce redness and match every skin tone... eh.
I've almost mentioned L'Oreal's Nude Magique BB Powder in last month's launches. Thought I'd mention it again as it's now in stores!
There's also their Carresse Shine Stains! Don't forget! I have swatches here if you're interested.
They've also released a new limited edition Autumn collection for their Colour Riche Nail Lacquers which consist of a total of 5 shades! Do I have photos? Nope. Soz!
RRP $6.95. Available from February to September 2013.
And last of the bunch! L'Oreal's False Lash Telescopic Mascara. In short, it's a fibre mascara with a gentle formula that lengthens, is comfortable to wear and won't smudge or smear. This one's exxy though!
Available in Black & a waterproof version. RRP $25.95.
Only a few more products to go guys! Hang on tight!
BYS Glitter Dusts!
Basically, you just paint your nails and whilst it's still wet, dip your nails into the glitter dusts, wait to dry and brush off excess. Brush included. Seems pretty basic to me!
Available in 10 shades. RRP $7.95
Mode Matte Me Top Coat
Nothing new with matte top coats, but it doesn't really hurt to have a matte top coat in your nail collection! Layer them over any colours and it'd be matte in no time! This one by Mode is a cheaper alternative to many other brands
Yay! I've received this in the mail from the PR. Reason why it's curved is so when you hold it, it's perfect fit with your index finger. It's holu golly pigmented as a felt tip. I've tried many felt tips and this one is extremely dark black. The tip is also very fine, but I do find that it creases easily. I've yet to trial its wear time, but once I do.. I'll have a review up!
They've also announced their "to-be released products"! Pretty exciting!!!
Pout Paste reminds me ALOT of Sleek Paint Pouts or OCC Lip Tars even, whereas their "All Over Face & Body Tint" could possibly be something similar to MAC Face & Body Foundation, don't you think?!
Rimmel Metal Rush Nail Polishes
These came with the Kate Moss matte lipsticks. I'm not too sure how many shades there are, but they're already at Priceline! From what I see, they seem to be a range of duochromatic nail lacquers!
RRP $6.95 (I think!)
So that's all for next month's launches! Keep in mind that those Australis products are just sneak-peeks. I have no idea when they are launching so when I do, I'll let you know!
Which products are you EXTREMELY excited about?!Which products have you already tried?
I personally love the little blushers from Essence's Home Sweet Home Collection!