First up, we now have a total of 17 BB creams readily available in Australia.
BB creams have made a remarkable hit to the Western cosmetics/beauty industry this year, made famous by beauty communities from South East Asia. I'm pretty sure BB creams existed way before that.. sure did a take a while for BB creams to be noticed by the West!
We'll start off with drugstore brands ^_^ I'm not going by chronological order, but who doesn't know "Australia's first BB cream"? Yeap. That's right! Garnier came out with the very first BB cream (I was so annoyed with their ad!) and soon introduced another version for combination to oily skin types.
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ($13.95) -- review here.
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin ($13.95)
- Chi Chi Super BB Cream ($19.95) -- haven't seen this around before!
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Total Repair 10 BB Cream ($35.95)
- L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream ($26.95)
- Innoxa Skin Perfecting Foundation 5 in 1 BB Cream ($24.95)
- Nude By Nature BB Cream ($19.95)
- Palmer's Eventone BB Cream ($9.99) -- review here.
- Sanctuary Spa Skin Perfecting BB Cream ($29.99) -- never heard of this brand, but it's exclusive to Priceline.
- Rimmel London 9-in-1 BB Cream ($12.95)
- Maybelline Dream Fresh 8 in 1 BB Cream ($15.95) -- available from Priceline online shop for the moment.
Now, for the high end brands --
From the list, I've only tried 3 BB Creams.. not much at all. I'm not crazy over BB creams though. Foundations will work fine!
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35+++ ($60)
- Biotherm White Detox Translu-Cell BB Cream ($49)
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream ($72) -- available from professional clinics, plastic/cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists.
- MAC Prep & Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30/PA++ ($49)
- MAC Prep & Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35/PA++ ($49)
Are YOU a BB-lover? Which BB creams have you tried?
Any listed BB creams sparked your interest?